I'm a consultant at Flare Security. There we provide the following services:
- Web application vulnerability assessment
- We find security bugs and design flaws in web apps beyond OWASP Top 10. This is part of the so called "black box" approach, because we won't need access to the source code.
- Web application source code review
- Same as above, but instead of analysing a web application, we check direct the source code. This is part of the so called "white box" approach, because we will need access to the source code.
- Software development lifecycle security review
- Process should be as secure as the software. Are your software development process secure? We help you find it out. Since the product inception to monitoring.
- Cloud Security Audit
- We check AWS/Google Cloud/Azure public clouds for infrastructure security bugs that could compromise your web app and your business.
- Security Training / Awareness
- Executives, Project Managers, Engineers and any other role. All of them need to know security, as security is a responsibility of every employee. We help you to let them up to date with current threats and how to mitigate them.
- Need something more specific? Let us know